Chulu West Peak Climbing
Chulu West Peak Climbing is considered as the daydream of peak climbing in the attractive Annapurna Region. Chulu Peak is of two types named as Chulu East and Chulu West. Eminence at the pinnacle of 6,419 meter, the Chulu West Peak bids an exciting peak mounting prospect for the trekkers who are searching for a quest in the Annapurna Region. Many trekkers have to state that Chulu West Peak is the supreme peak in the entire Annapurna Region.
Ascending the Chulu West Peak, trekkers will moreover be gifted to benefit from glorious vision of Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and new Himalaya peaks. On the other hand, mountaineering the Chulu West Peak have need of a superior bodily form and an elevated degree of energy. Chulu West Peak Climbing is the strenuous peak which asks for the sagacity of adventure and the enthusiasm of hiking 8 to 9 hours per day. So, fine physical condition and a degree of good stamina are essential. Chulu West Peak Climbing will forward the worth views of Tukuche Peak, Mount Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and several other mountains from the summit of Chulu West Peak and the mix up ethnicity. Likewise, from March to April and September to November are supposed to be the superb seasons to move out for the Chulu west Peak Cli9mbing.
Following early arrangements and seeing the sights in Kathmandu, Action Himalaya recommends a scenic drive to Khudi from where the tour package set into motion. The trekking trail will show the way gradually to the Manang Valley. Manang Valley is one of the utmost valleys of the world. Action Himalaya believes that trekkers with fundamental understanding in relation to mountain climbing is the plus point if it lacks in the trekkers even they do not have to worry as an expert from Action Himalaya will guide them throughout the peak climbing.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation day
Day 03: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 04: Drive to Besi Sahar (823m)
Day 04: Trek to Nyagdi
Day 05: Trek to Jagat
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani
Day 07: Trek to Chame (2,713m)
Day 08: Trek to Pisang Village (3,185m)
Day 09: Trek to Manang (3,350m)
Day 10: Acclimatization day
Day 11: Trek to Chulu West Base Camp (4,000m)
Day 12: Trek to High Camp (5,000m)
Day 13: Trek to Summit (6,419m), back to Base Camp
Day 14: Trek to Throng Base Camp (4,500m)
Day 15: Trek to Throng Pass (5,416m), trek to Muktinath
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2,800m)
Day 17: Trek to Kalopani (2,530m)
Day 18: Trek to Tatopani (1,189m)
Day 19: Trek to Ghorepani (2,810m)
Day 20: Trek to Tirkhedunga (1,545m)
Day 21: Trek to Birethati, Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 22: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 23: Free day
Day 24: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from
2 - 6 Persons : $ 2700
6 - 10 Persons : $ 2600
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.