Dhaulagiri (8167meters), the world's seventh highest peak, rises majestically from Kali Gandaki valley. Dhaulagiri circuit trekking is best suited for those who aspire for the challenging adventure trekking in Nepal. Around Dhaulagiri Trekking begins from the lowland inhabited by brahmins and chhetris and enters into the settlements of magars and gurungs (who are famous for Gurkha soldiers) as the trek gains altitude. Then the trek follows glaciers and crosses high snowcapped passes, proving a challenging of trekking in the remote areas.
Walking through the pristine valleys, traditional villages, glaciers of Dhaulagiri, French & Thapa Pass that offer awesome scenery of Dhaulagir ranges, Annapurna ranges, Nilgiri and the deepest gorge, Kaligandaki simply make Dhaulagiri circuit trekking ever lasting memories of trekking in Nepal. We descend into the wild and untravelled valleys with possible sights of Thar (blue sheep). Then the trail crosses over Thapa La Pass ( 5250m) with exceptional views of the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world and then steep descend to a valley and finally to Pokhara.
- International airport arrival and departure
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Camping trek arrangement on full board ( cook, kitchen helpers, camping and kitchen equipment, food and fuel )
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and necessary porters to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- Kathmandu – Darbang - Kathmandu land transportation
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs
US $ 2900 per person
Minimum 2 Person