Introduction to Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek
Kanchenjunga Trek, Literally Kanchenjunga means, crystal clear in Nepali. Geographically the Kanchenjunga mountain is the second tallest in Nepal and the third tallest in the world after the K2 in Pakistan. The whole trekking area in this region streaked through and around the Arun River is untouched. The Arun valley is one of the most beautiful regions for trekking in Nepal. Traveling around this part gives you the opportunity to enjoy and study deeply the traditional culture of Rai and Limbu, the native locals of this area. Trekking in this area is an adventure that is full of extraordinary excitement and above all, an unforgettable experience of you lifetime. This area is declared as the gift of the Earth full of alpine grass lands, rocky outcrops, dense temperate and sub-tropical forests and low river valley. It is situated north in north eastern part of Nepal border by Tibet, China and India. This enchanting area offers the excellent display of flowering glory of rhododendrons, orchids, lilies, primula and many other flowers. The must-see place of this region is Kanchenjunga Conservation Area spread in an area of 2,035 square Kilometers. The area has a rich diversity of wildlife including snow leopard, Himalayan black bear, musk deer red panda and others. Impheyan, pheasant, red-billed blue mangpie, shy drongo are the major birds found here. Kanchenjunga area is the inhabitant of Sherpas who have different culture and tradition from those of Solukhumbu district. Rais, Chhetris, Brahmans are other ethnic group of this region. Monasteries, chhortens, temples, prayer walls are the representation of this area. So Kanchenjunga is the most popular trekking destination which will fire up the imagination of everyone. Mount Kanchenjunga, one of the world's most spectacular mountains, is renowned as the queen of mountains. Kangchenjunga, the third highest peak on the planet, can boast of varied ecological zones, from the subtropical land to glacial wilderness. Mighty Kangchenjunga glacier is the most famous attraction of Kanchenjunga. Great valleys, encircled by high peaks, are another feature of Kanchenjunga.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car/van.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu and standard hotel in Ilam and Birtamod.
* All flights; Kathmandu-Bhadrapur-Kathmandu and airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* Home-Stay/Lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* All transportation by private car/van.
* Kanchenjunga Conservation permit, and all necessary permits.
* Kanchenjunga Restricted Area permit.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Tourist service charge,
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
* Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) other than breakfast in Kathmandu.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal trekking equipments like sleeping bags, jackets and so on.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver.
Starting From :
$ 3100 per person