Mera Peak with an elevation of 6,461 meter is a stirring, scenically astonishing mountain which is appropriate and is admired peak climbing by the climbers and trekkers as Mera Peak is the uppermost peak in the Khumbu Valley.Mera Peak was first ascended on 20th May in 1953. Mera Peak lies in the Himalayas, Mahalangur Himal as a mountain range. Mera Peak is positioned on the periphery of famed Khumbu region which is dominated by the Mount Everest mountaineering the Mera Peak. Mera Peak is opened for everyone who is seeing an escapade, but one must be physically sound and fit. Enlivening the eyes from Mera Peak and continue on elating them, on top of the clouds, trekkers will have a prospects of powerful frieze with 8,000 meter including Cho-Oyu, Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and many more peaks with memorable incident.
Mera Peak Climbing starts in on electrifying a tiny and moving air travel to the mountain airfield of Lukla and prolonging the trek for several days all the way through the lofty and attractive valleys will catch to the Mera. Even though bodily Mera Peak Climbing is exceptionally challenging regarding its altitude, the mount on Mera Peak is not theoretically complicated as uphill snow slopes hardly ever go beyond 40 degrees. The simply prerequisite call for to ascend Mera Peak is an outstanding bodily robustness and a gregarious person with sagacity of venture. An itinerary for Mera Peak Climbing has been vigilantly planned by the Action Himalaya permitting steady adaptation for the mountaineer. The march at first throughout the virgin wooded area of the Hinku Valley is extremely gorgeous and affords admirable adaptation for the peak itself. Action Himalaya’s genuine service, superior equipment, foodstuff, trekking staff and a qualified guide guarantee that Mera Peak Climbing will be a life time exploration experience in Nepal.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $2500