Pisang Peak is situated in the Annapurna Region with a lofty height of 6,091 meter en-route to the elevated Pass of the Earth. Pisang Peask is recognized mainly as trendy peak, which is rise over the Pisang Village and Yak grazing land in a steadfast slope of frost to the concluding summit. Pisang Peak is one of the easy trekking peaks where Mountaineers with nil experience in peak climbing can come together the Pisang Peak with well-liked Annapurna Circuit Trek so that trekkers can gather the skill of peak climbing on extremely large Himalayas.
In order to reach the base camp from the Pisang village, the trail that moves up all the way through slender wood and crop land to a Kharka (4,380m), which is well thought-out as the best place for installing the base camp. Pisang Peak is equipped by a hanging glacier which is noticeably taxing. Likewise, the concluding section of Pisang Peak is enclosed with snow all through the year. Pisang Peak tenders fine range of journeying. Pisang Peak has been accepted amongst the several mountaineers and venture seekers. The lifestyles followed from the Tibetan as well as the spiritualist scene are other major highlights of this peak climbing.
Pisang Peak was initially ascended in 1955. At present Besisahar, Marsyangdi River is considered as the starting point to reach Pisang Peak. The trail will lead the trekkers all through the particularly dissimilar wild lives and plant life, covering the astonishing peak of Mt. Manaslu and Lamjung Himal. Taking support from Action Himalaya has fulfill the daydream of peak climbing available in the Annapurna Region has overcome the dream. Autumn and spring seasons are perfect for mounting Pisang Peak Climbing.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day03: Drive to Bensisahar, trek to Khudi
Day 04: Trek to Bahundanda
Day 05: Trek to Chanmje
Day 06: Trek to Bagarchap
Day 07: Trek to Chame
Day 08: Trek to Pisang
Day 09: Acclimatization day
Day 10: Trek to High Camp
Day 11: Trek to Summit, back to Pisang
Day 12: Trek to Manang
Day 13: Trek to Muktinath via Throng La Pass
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom
Day 15: Flight to Pokhara
Day 16: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 17: Free day
Day 18: Departure!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $4000
6 - 10 Persons : $3800
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.