Pokalde Peak Climbing is the straightforward trekking peaks for the trekkers or climbers who have are willing to trek the Everest Base Camp jointly. Pokhalde with an elevation of 5,806 meter was initially ascended in 1953 through Kongma La. The East of Kongma la is considered the easy trail to reach the summit. Pokalde Peak can be moved towards Dughla or Bibre, as they both have a potential to offer several routes for the peak like West face, East face, North Ridge and South Face and so on.
Pokalde Peak, from Lobuche tenders the striking mount towards the south of Kongma La (5,535m) along with the summit of Peak with pleasing scenery of Himalayas. Pokalde peak climbinfg wil make to ascend the uneven trail by moving behind the attractive snow apex passing the rocky peak. Trekkers have to prolong the subsequent ridge further with additional complex trails as the trail will take the trekkers through stones, narrow rocky summit. Though Poklade Peak Climbing is known as the lowest altitude in trekking peaks, the way it rewards as a mountaineering escapade with excellent perspective.
The highlights of Pokalde Peak clibing is the scenic mountain flight to Lukla, the Sherpa hometown, Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, tengboche Monastery, Kongma La Pass, Pokalde Peak itself and Chhukung valley. The trekking type of Pokalde Peak Climbing is based on camping and its trekking grade is moderate. Likewise, September to October and April to May are supposed to be perfect for carrying out the trek. Action Himalaya has designed Pokalde Peak climbing for 23 days and the easy thing is trekkers will return following the previous trekking trail.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Flight to Lukla (2,835m), trek to Phakding (2,652m)
Day 03: Trek to Namche bazaar (3,446m)
Day 04: Rest day
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3,867m)
Day 06: Trek to Pheriche (4,252m)
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4,930m)
Day 08: Trek to Kala Patthar (5,555m), back to Gorak Shep
Day 09: Excursion to Everest Base Camp, trek back to Lobuche
Day 10: Trek to Dingboche (4,343m)
Day 11: Trek to Chhukung (4,730m)
Day 12: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa / Ghora Tabela
Day 13: Trek to Chhukug / Pokalde Base camp
Day 14: Trek to Pokalde peak and back to Chhukung
Day 15: Extra day
Day 16: Trek to Dingboche
Day 17: Trek to tengboche (3,867m)
Day 18: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 19: Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 20: Trek to Lukla (2,840m)
Day 21: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 22: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 23: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $3500
6 - 10 Persons : $3300
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.