Ramdung Peak Climbing is positioned in the Southern part of Na, in the upper Rolwaling Region. Ramdung Peak is too identified as the Ramdung Go; one of bunches of peaks in the region of Yalung La. Yalung La is a bypass benevolent way in to the upper Rolwaling by the use of the Khare Khola. Ramdung Peak is first walk around by the Scottish Himalayan Expedition in 1952, which was lead by Bill Murray. From the time when the Ramdung has been ascended frequently it is considered as the wonderful summits. So, Ramdung Peak Climbing is idle trek for the trekkers who are wishing to trek and scale by visiting Rolwaling Himal area.
Even though the mountain, by its regular route of rise, is clear-cut, its traits widen out in its superb location and grand summit of that panoramic ranges from Ramdung Peak (5,925m). Ramdung Peak Climbing offers the vistas of mountains ranges from Everest and Langtang, Gauri Shankar, Menlungtsem Kangtang. Ramdung Peak is the most excellent peak for mounting in the Rolwaling Region which demands 2 camps, although Ramdung Peak is not elevated. Trekkers will stay at Yalung La as a first camp where as the next camp will be set in the glacier.
Ramdung Peak is placed in the Rolwaling Himal with grade B Group. Likewise, an easiest route for Ramdung Peak is jumble/ rock/ snow climb. Spring and autumn are appropriate to set out for the Ramdung Peak Climbing. Siguti is allocated as the entry and concluding point for this peak climbing. Trekkers have to walk from 5 to 7 hours each day in a group of 2 to 12. Its trekking type is camping. As Ramdung Peak is strenuous one must be physically healthy in order to get victory over Ramdung Peak. An itinerary of Ramdung Peak Climbing is vigilantly intended to permit for steady rise and apposite acclimatization by the expert from Action Himalaya.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Charikot (1,850m), trek to Biguti (890m)
Day 04: Trek to Surey Dovan (1,020m)
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1,395m)
Day 06: Trek to Simigaon (2,000m)
Day 07: Trek to Kelchey (2,990m)
Day 08: Trek to Beding (3,693m)
Day 09: Trek to Na Gaon (4,200m)
Day 10: Acclimatization day
Day 11: Trek to Tso Rolpa (4,525m)
Day 12: Trek to High Camp
Day 13: Trek to Summit, back to Base Camp
Day 14: Trek to Tolumbhu Buka (4,850m)
Day 15: Trek to Thengpo (4,300m), via Tasi Lapcha
Day 16: Trek to Khumjung via Thame
Day 17: Trek to Manjo via Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 18: Trek to Lukla
Day 19: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 20: Free day
Day 21: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $4500
6 - 10 Persons : $4300
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.