Thorong Peak is the pleasing snow mountain, situated in the Annapurna Region with an altitude of 6,144 meter between Muktinath and Tetang. The highest spot of Throng Peak is the Thorong La Pass (5,416m). The trek grade of Throng Peak comes under the climbing peak and is a camping trek with challenging grade. . The appropriate season for this peak climbing are spring and autumn. Throng Peak is taken as nearly trendy and most excellent escapade programs for venture lovers. For more memorable peak climbing trekkers are free to attain additional 30 small peak trekking.
Beginning Thorong La Pas, Thorong Peak is the initial peak to the southern part. This trekking route is generally calculated for those trekkers who admire having the flora and fauna of vistas regarding Annapurna Himalayan range. Now, the route will lead the trekkers into the dazzling mountain countryside, charming arrangement of Gurungs and further communities,where trekkers can find out the astonishing Rhododendron forests. The summit of Throng Peak proffers marvelous outlooks of Peaks like Nilgiri Peak and Tilicho Peak along with the ranges of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. In additional, this peak climbing will bestows providing the landscapes of Mustang region in the company of Kaligandaki valley.
To scale this attractive and tough Throng Peak one should call for an authorized and skilled mountaineering guide and be supposed to go throughout the schedule trekking companies of Nepal. This is also factual that in order to ascend Throng Peak, the earlier experience is not mandatory. Nevertheless, trekkers should be equipped spiritually as well as bodily to go through this audacious trip. From Throng Peak Climbing, one can go through the trekking, walking, cultural interaction and hiking.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar
Day 04: Trek to Nagdi (1,305m)
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1,510m)
Day 06: Trek to Tal (2,000m)
Day 07: Trek to Chame (2,675m)
Day 08: Trek to Pisang (3,100m)
Day 09: Trek to Manang (3,440m)
Day 10: Rest day
Day 11: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,350m)
Day 12: Trek to Throng High Camp
Day 13: Trek to Throng Peak Base Camp
Day 14: Trek to Summit
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath (3,850m)
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2,650m)
Day 17: Flight to Pokhara
Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day
Day 20: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $ 2800
6 - 10 Persons : $ 2700
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.